Sunday, July 19, 2009

NOOOOOOOOO.

So I had a great time with the kids, then I go back to my room and see…ANTS. Luckily, I randomly asked for ant spray because I saw some in the bathroom earlier. Nothing major. But I walk in the room and gradually notice them everywhere. Well, everywhere but the bed (THANK GOD). But yes, everywhere else. And big ones in the bathroom. It’s ridiculous. So I spray & spray & spray. With each army I see, I spray with more oomph. There’s not much left in the can, though, so hopefully no more appear. Dear Lord, no more ants. Or anything else. PLEASE.

As I sprayed, I heard things drop to the ground. Like a water droplet hitting the ground. Somewhat pleasing to my ears, but somewhat disgusting as well. Now the smell’s everywhere, though. The sink’s full of dead ones. And the floor. Eww.

There’s also this huge flying bug that’s dying. It’s still trying to fly, but in doing so, it’s making awful sounds. And I went out to the porch because I remembered putting a plastic bag there. I picked it up, and next to it was a giant cicada. I don’t know what animals eat cicadas, but this is the equivalent to a King Size Snickers bar.

This is not fun!

2 comments:

Handsome Pearson said...

Best entry by far!!!

Christy said...

omgsh...that sounds DISGUSTING!!!