Sunday, July 12, 2009

STILL TIRED

I slept well, and I woke up remembering my dream for the second day since being here. Two nights ago, people from home were in my dream. Last night, I dreamt that I was here in Musekee. That’s probably why I’m still tired…we work a lot during the day, and then I’m still working in my dreams at night.

The kiddos (mainly the girls) polished off the nail polish already. I think it’s been gone for a couple days, wow. I would’ve bought more had I known!

Today at breakfast, Tanin said that during Sunday worship, he usually sings a song during devotion/prayer/verse memory time. But he has a sore throat. So I have to do the special song. I asked what time worship is. 9 o’clock. What time is it now? 8:45. But I’m used to this trickery. I know his voice is in tact; he is such a booger. I’m deciding between “Still” & “Cry in My Heart”…I think I’ll sing “Still”. It’s the Sabbath day, after all.

“Find rest, my soul.”
Sunaree is still upset. :(

No comments: