Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PAH WAH LOW LOVE!!!

PAH WAH LOW LOOOVE!

“Pah wah low la la la la love you!” <--crazy Thai pop song

So I’ve been singing this Thai song a lot with the kids, complete with the dance moves! [During “Pah wah low love”, you swing your arms and hips back and forth. Then on “you”, you make a heart above your head, kick a leg back, and shake your hips/butt vigorously.]

After worship (another night of utter joy), I hung out in one of the girl dorms. We sang, danced, and I helped the high schoolers with homework. One of the girls proclaimed that her boyfriend is “Study”! Haha. Then another one said her boyfriend is Harry Potter. Hehe. And she rolls the R’s in “Harry”, so it’s adorable when she talks about him.

I la la la la love these kids.

[I also videotaped the kids doing motions to a couple of the songs. The goal is to teach them the songs so they know it really well, then they can teach the other kids after I leave. I almost cried. Their faces, wow. So passionate about it all.]

No comments: